Burning a data a CD or DVD is not as popular as it once was. Chalk this up to high-speed Web connections, cloud storage solutions, USB drives, and other technology which have made enormous data transfer simple and dirt-cheap. Nonetheless, there are still times when you will want to burn a data CD or DVD with your Mac. The resulting disc may be used on Mac, Windows, and Linux computers.There are many method to Burn DVD On Mac but the given below are the best ones
Apple computers are set up with a utility That will help you to burn CDs and DVDs. DVDs hold larger quantities of data compared to CDs. You are able to produce a customized DVD in a couple of minutes. Follow the following steps to burn a DVD onto a Mac computer.
Here is the Way to burn a data CD or DVD from Mac OS X:
- Add a blank CD or DVD into your Mac’s drive. The window shown below appears.
- In the Action menu, pick Open Finder.
- Click OK
- Open a new Finder window. The blank CD or DVD looks at the sidebar, as shown below.
- Drag and drop files and folders on the CD or even DVD. As you are copying the files and folders rather than transferring them from the hard disk into the CD or DVD, all the icons seem as aliases.
- When you are ready to produce the disc, click on Burn as shown previously. The window shown below appears.
- Input a title to the CD or DVD from the Disc Name field.
- Click Burn. Your Mac burns the disc – you can track the progress by viewing the status window, as shown below.
- The Finder mounts the Disc after it’s been burned, as shown below.
Now you Can eject the Disc and discuss it with friends. It should work on almost any other pc, such as those running Windows and Linux operating systems.